What's Kuratomi Shindo?
These were invented through historical analysis of Japanese culture.
- Jomon Stretches, Jomon era, approach to body and muscles.
- Shindo Healing, Edo era, approach to psychology and meridians.
- Kuratomi Methods, DNA and Mitchondria, approach to immune system.
Kuratomi Methods consist of 5 methods.
- Nail Method
- Hot water Bag healing medhod.
- Wide-based Stretch
- Space Walk
- "Tasuki-gake" Method
Created by sensei Kazuko Kuratomi, the Kuratomi Method is a precise system of stretching exercise and bodywork techniques based on traditional and modern principles. This method focuses on the shiatsu zones and meridians of acupuncture Chinese Medicine.
Jomon Stretch was worked out by Kazuko Kuratomi. By chance, she met the oriental philosophy and studied continuously to work out this healing. In human view, world view and cosmic view of the orient, there are a lot of wisdom therapeutic to human spirit and body. With the help of oriental wisdom, Jomon Stretch activate self curative power.
Profile of Kazuko Kuratomi
National Representative of Figure Skating for Japan National Athletic Meet.
Converted to Professional Figure Skator.
Converted to Oriental Philosophy to cure asthma of her child.
- Established Shindo Society in Japan.
- Inspired by Oriental Philosophy, she started to formulate Shito Philosophy.
- Invited by Takemura Ken-ichi Future Association as a lecturer for Management Seminar.
- Organized workshops with Dr. Benjamin Spock and Dr. Michio Kushi of Macrobiotics, in summer conferences in Vermont and Michigan, U.S.A.
Obtained 01 Visa to work in the U.S.A.
Invited to organize workshops by Dr. Block.
- Returned to Japan. Published "Shindo Healing", Chichi Publisher, Tokyo.
Organized courses at Yomiuri Shimbun Culture Centre in Tokyo, Shinjuku, Omori, Kitakyushu, Kokura, Fukuoka.
Organized workshops with Prof. Shoichi Watanabe at PHP Institute.
Established Shito Society and started training of Shito instructors.
- Established Shito Societies in Estonia and in Finland.
- Crossing Amozon Workshops. Workshops in former East Germany, Peru, Chile, Brasil, Argentine. In Peru, workshop was organize at the Residence of President Fujimori.
- Organized workshops at UNESCO, Paris.
- Obtained a Green card of U.S.A.
- Attendance to International Cancer Symposium in Hawai as a representative of Japan. Made a presentation of Shindo Healing.
- Feb. 2004
- Relaxation session of Kazuko Kuratomi for 350 athletes in Special Olympic games and National Sports Meet. Published "Kuratomi Jomon Stretch The Rules of Love" Nisshin Hodo Publishing, Tokyo
- Feb. 2005
- Organized relaxation session at Special Olympic
- 10th Anniversary of Shindo Societies in Estonia and in Finland (500 instructors in each country)
Instructing Jomon Stretch for 400 Cabin Attendants in major airline.
Staying experience in Mitaka Reversible Destiny Loft.
- Establishment of Japan Shindo Society.
Introduction of Stretch for 1400 young staff at Educational Division at Career Consulting.
- Organization of Jomon Shindo Workshops in Estonia, Finland and Kurofune Festival in New Port.
- Moved to the U.S.A.
Organized workshops in San Francisco.
Jomon Festival in Finland.
Organized workshops in North Europe and U.S.A. for 700 participants.
- Jomon Festival in Estonia with 800 participants.
Encouragement Prize Awarded by International Jomon Culture Conference.
- Workshops in Michigan, U.S.A.
Establishment of International Kuratomi Jomon Shindo Society U.S.A.
- Semi-global workshops in Estonia (Jan.), Japan (Mar.), Jomon Festival in Estonia (Jun.), Michigan (Aug.), San Francisco (Sept.), with 2100 attendants.
Returned to Japan (Oct.) Organization of workshop in Hiroshima and moved to Machida, Tokyo.